[spambayes-dev] How about a 1.1a3 release?

Kenny Pitt kenny.pitt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:40:05 CEST 2006

On 8/22/06, Mark Hammond <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote:
> I currently *only* have Office2k installed.  Thus, it is not possible for me
> to build a version that depends on a later version.
>
> [...]
>
> On a more general note though, I think it is fairly clear that for all
> official releases, Office2k remain supported for a few years yet - when a
> few people on the -dev list still use Office2k, I would guess that many more
> users also do.

Maybe it would be a good idea to check a copy of the generated COM
wrappers for 2k into CVS while we still have the capability to build
them. It might require some tweaking to py2exe and/or win32com, but
I'm sure we could find a way to utilize a pre-built wrapper instead of
regenerating it from the installed typelibs on every build. That would
certainly make it easier to build compatible versions in the future.

--
Kenny Pitt