[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] SpamBayes installation error

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon Jul 10 03:53:26 CEST 2006

Hi all,
  I'm redirecting this support request to the -dev list.  According to my
CVS logs, the FlashWindowEx problem with NT was fixed back in October 2004,
and the fix included with pywin32-203.  I've just confirmed that build 208
of pywin32 does successfully load win32gui on NT.

Is it possible that 1.0rc2 was shipped with pywin32-202 or earlier?  If
there is some issue preventing an upgrade to pywin32, let me know and I'll
help resolve it.

Cheers,

Mark