[spambayes-dev] How to implement my own classifier?

Markus Weimer markus.weimer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 18:39:33 CET 2006

Hi,

at the moment, I am starting research in the field of spam filtering
and would like to use SpamBayes as a base. I looked into the code and
as far as I can tell, I need to reimplement the classifier.Classifier
class if I wanr to plug-in my own classifier. I am unsure about which
methods this class must provide to be compatible with the rest of
SpamBayes and especially the test tools. Can someone give me a clue
here?

Thanks in advance,

Markus