[spambayes-dev] hi,nice to meet you.

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Nov 29 02:33:46 CET 2006

    Richie> [engineer.xyliu]
    >> I need a lot of spam samples.

    Richie> I have a collection of about 41,000 spams ...
    Richie> You can download it here: http://entrian.com/spam.zip

I have 17000+ spams collected since this July I am currently uploading to my
web server (lots of duplicates and near duplicates because several email
addresses funnel into my email address).  Like Richie's collection it's
going to have some SpamBayes headers.  It's going to take a little while to
complete the upload because it's going upstream on a cable modem link.  Once
it's done it will be at

    http://orca.mojam.com/~skip/hispam.NNN.gz

where NNN ranges from 000 through 018 inclusive.

Skip