[spambayes-dev] Considering IronPython ...

Sean True seant at inboxer.com
Mon Sep 18 18:45:30 CEST 2006

We're considering sponsoring a project to port the Spambayes code base to
IronPython, and to then port the InBoxer
product on to that code base. We would be interested in funding the first
part and contributing the port back to the community, and funding the second
part, while greedily keeping the results of the second part for ourselves.

As you might imagine, I'd like to find someone capable of and interested in
doing _both_.

Comments, thoughts, or volunteers welcome -- in private or in forum.

-- Sean

Sean True
InBoxer, Inc.