[spambayes-dev] FW: [Jocr-devels] redistribute gocr binaries?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Feb 22 02:01:56 CET 2007

Hi guys,
  On a bit of a whim, I mailed the jocr-devels list to try and get informal
approval for distributing their windows binary with spambayes.  I believe
that as we are not modifying the binary, as long as we point to the original
binary (and therefore implicitly pointing at their source tarball etc, as
required by the GPL) we should be fine.

Anyone have any comments or objections to us releasing spambayes with a gocr
binary?

Mark