[spambayes-dev] We could use some Windows help I think...

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Jan 17 04:18:51 CET 2007

It would appear that all of our Windows programming expertise is more-or-
less permanently booked these days.  Most of the user questions to the
spambayes list seem to be related to Outlook or Outlook Express.  Those
questions tend to get answered most of the time, but getting a new release
tested, built and out the door (one is sorely needed I think) is tough
because of the Windows barriers.

I propose we solicit some new Windows programming help from the broader
Python community (http://wiki.python.org/moin/VolunteerOpportunities and/or
comp.lang.python).  Any thoughts about that?

Skip