[spambayes-dev] Rebuild/reinstall website?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Thu Jan 25 20:42:57 CET 2007

I corrected some SF website url errors and checked in the relevant pages.
When I tried to make the website it complained about not finding html.py.
scripts/make.rules has this:

    # docutils 'html.py' script.
    DUHTML = html.py

I tried easy_install docutils but that didn't yield html.py.  It looks like
rst2html.py is the replacement, so I make that change and ran "make
install".  I got some errors (files I couldn't upload), but most of it
seemed to work okay.  If someone else can give it a try that would help
boost my confidence that it isn't just me.

Skip