[spambayes-dev] Outlook 2007 Support?

Jason Eldridge cf_105_rl206 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:46:50 CEST 2007

Hi there, first I would like to thank you for such a lifesaving product as spambayes - at one point I was getting over 1,000 spam messages a day routed to me via 3 domain names - SpamBayes addressed 95% of the spam correctly - I have just rebuilt my PC and plan to use Office 2007 - your website and faqs do not have any info (that I could locate) on Outlook 2007 support?
Please advise and keep up the good work!
currently posted to CFB Borden<html><DIV> <P>&nbsp;</P></DIV></html>