[spambayes-dev] Where does SpamBayes store de training information.

Erich Wehrhahn erich.wehrhahn at gmx.net
Thu Mar 1 14:04:08 CET 2007

Hello SpamBayes development team,

your approach seems very interesting. The problem I have with the program is
that I have to know where the results of the training are stored . I use to
have an image of the main partition C:, so in cases of any abnormal
situation I do restore the main partition. Therefore I have transfered the
mail archives from Outlook Expres from the C: to the D: partition. For
SpamBayes I have to do the same thing or the traning information will get
lost.

If you need help in the adaption to German or to Spanish, I could help.

Regards,

Erich Wehrhahn