[spambayes-dev] SpamBayes developer needed for small paid job

Robert Savage rjs at wmw.com
Tue May 29 18:42:05 CEST 2007

Hi,

This is a request for paid help from a SpamBayes developer, please.

We have source files which are creating a COM object from SpamBayes 1.1a2
or 1.1a3, but the COM isn't working well. This can be because these
versions are alpha. We want to create a SpamBayes COM by using the latest
stable release, 1.0.4. However, we tried to do it ourselves, and the build
was created without errors, but the resulting COM isn't working. So having
the COM correctly built with version 1.0.4 is the first task.

Once we have the COM, it's possible that the SpamBayes COM still won't
function as expected; in which case the Python source file which implements
the COM would need to be fixed. This is the second task, and may not be
necessary as migrating to version 1.04 may fix the problem.

We do not know Python, and the original author is unreachable.

Robert