[spambayes-dev] Your link has been uploaded

taurina at easygetlinkz.com taurina at easygetlinkz.com
Tue Sep 18 11:43:20 CEST 2007

NOTE: If we have offended you by sending an email, please read our FAQ's,
else for link exchange read below.

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Taurina and I just wanted to let you know that we have already
placed a link to your site on the following webpage:

http://www.man-wallet.com/air-conditioning-filter.html

Your Link details:

pure chilled filtered water coolers and fountains.

I humbly request you to link back to us with the following details:

Title: Portable Air Conditioning Unit

Desc: A portable air conditioning unit provides the same heating and air
conditioning as an air conditioning system, however, the quantity or the
area it cools/heats is smaller and targeted.

Below is our sites link code:

href="http://www.airconditioning-filter.com/portable_air_conditioning.htm"
target="_blank"> Portable Air Conditioning Unit </a> - A portable air
conditioning unit provides the same heating and air conditioning as an air
conditioning system, however, the quantity or the area it cools/heats is
smaller and targeted. </p>

We have adopted this strategy to create one-way link for your and our
website. One-way links as we reckon help boosts search engine rankings
better than reciprocal links.

If you wish to have your details changed, we would be interested in
modification as per you requirements. The link will be active for 10
business days till you place a link back to our site. Once you add our
link, your link details will be permanent on our site.

Catagerious: Heating and Air Conditioning, Air Cleaners , Industrial Goods
and Services, Evaporator Coils, Heat Pumps, Miscellaneous

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How do you find my email address?

We found your site through google search and your active links page
indicates that you are interested in link exchange business. This is the
only reason we are mailing you.

Are you into SPAMMING?

No way! We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. We are
sending this mail with sole intention of link exchange for mutual benefit.
To see your options on how you can respond to this email, read below.

How about my PRIVACY?

We are not list sellers. We do not rent out email to anyone. Our sole
purpose is to contact webmasters for the purpose of link exchange, nothing
else.

How many emails will you send to me?

We will send you three mails. One is link activation email, second is
reminder email (within 3-5 days) and finally link de-activation email
(within 7-10 days). If you choose to "unsubscribe" first time, you will
not receive second and third mail.

Are you not blacklisted by Spamcop, Habeas or any other email trust services?

No, we believe we are not spamming or invading privacy of anyone. We are
sending link exchange email and have disclosed our email frequency to you.
Along with that, we are providing every option to move ahead with the link
exchange or unsubscription.

How can I respond to this email?

You may respond to this mail in three ways:

1. You can choose to place link on your website. Please reply to this
email to show your willingness for link exchange.

2. You may unsubscribe from this project because you do not like the
linking website. However, we may approach you if you are interested in
other link exchange project. We will deactivate your link at present.
Please email back with the subject "Unsubscribe"

3. You may want to UNSUBSCRIBE COMPLETELY. We will never contact you
again. You will be unsubscribed within 48 hours and your link will be
deactivated. Please email back with the subject "Unsubscribe Completely".

Thanks.