[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] Outlook 2007

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Sep 18 23:41:36 CEST 2007

I've been successfully using SB with Outlook 2007 for some time now, and
there have been reports of success even before I tried.  I just tried
Outlook 2007 on Vista x64 and sadly it died very early.  I'm still in the
process of debugging that though - given we have waited so long, another
couple of weeks to try and resolve that might be worthwhile (I'm also
installing a 32bit vista to test with, just to see if that works better...)

Mark