[spambayes-dev] Directory-structure in Outlook Express

Amedee Van Gasse amedee at amedee.be
Tue Aug 5 11:14:04 CEST 2008

On Tue, August 5, 2008 09:25, Test 1 wrote:
> Hi,
>         I am facing problem to display directory of Outlook Express.I know
> that all folder and subfolder information contain in Folder.dbx.
> How can get directory structure from Outlook Express using python
> programming. It is very complicated find directory structure in
> OE. So please help me. How can get dirctory structure using python
> programming. I will appreciate your suggestion.
>
> thanks,
> sanjeet kumar.

Hi Sanjeet,

Have you tried this Usenet group?
(or http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
if you prefer the Google groups interface).

There are a couple of MVPs following that group, I'm sure they will be
able to tell you everything about programmatically accessing the OE
directory structure. It could be that they give code examples in C# or
VB.NET but if you are a good programmer, translating to python will be
trivial.

Kind regards,

Amedee