[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] Major change to the website front page - feedback please

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Feb 8 16:47:17 CET 2008

Thanks for the feedback.  I made a few changes and pushed the new front page
to the website:

    http://www.spambayes.org/

(You may need to reload the page if your browser has that page cached.)
Feedback is still welcome.  It's fairly easy to change things.

Question: Given that most of us don't use these free mailers (Gmail,
Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, etc), how should we test SpamBayes with them?  I
actually do use Gmail, but via POP3, not IMAP.  I've been meaning to try
SpamBayes with the Gmail IMAP setup but haven't done that yet.  (I have no
idea if I can even enable both POP3 and IMAP.)

Skip