[spambayes-dev] [Spambayes] FW: =Spambayes= PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL _ IT I S VERYIMPORTANT

OConchubhair, Andoni Andoni.OConchubhair at fmr.com
Mon Jun 30 15:21:05 CEST 2008

Is it impossible to implement a link on this page? It need not pop-up?

Is it impossible to implement a check-box that must be ticket in order to
click the "Subscribe" button?

If these are impossible then that ends the discussion as far as I am
concerned.

Mark: I think that text will be helpful. Anything that will help a few more
users to notice this situation will be good. That said, I think we all know
that users often don't ready any of what is written, which is why they are
often forced to click tick-boxes etc. to show they have read T&Cs.