[spambayes-dev] HELP

jsparx sparx1 at cox.net
Tue Jun 22 16:53:15 CEST 2010

Am soliciting help regarding spambayes.  Have been running it successfully
on Windows Vista with Office 2007 on two separate identities. Loved how it
worked. Had a hard drive crash and also had to reload windows Vista..and
again downloaded spambayes. Has not worked since, and have been unable to
contact support. Questions are:

(1)    Keep getting the message upon startup of Outlook that I need to
configure Spam Manager.

(2)    I look for Spam Manager and cannot locate it anywhere, so no option
to "configure it".

In the event it is helpful, both my outlooks show the tool bar at the top
showing :

DELETE SPAM and SPAM BAYES.  However it has no SPAM file (like before).  It
does have the Junk file and the Suspected Junk files.

If I highlight a message that is SPAM and hit DELETE as SPAM that used to
work.it tells me to manually grab and move it to the SPAM folder which I
don't have. Tried dragging it to JUNK and did not "take".

While I loved the functionality of SPAM BAYS.I cannot make it work despite
printing out all the troubleshooting stuff and trying it. Am not willing to
mess with the registry to make it work with two different identities (never
had to before)..

Can anybody help me make Spambayes work?

If not, can anybody help me make a clean install of spambayes?  When I began
to uninstall.it told me to log out of any identity that had outlook with
spambayes working on it, before installing?  Those are my administrator
accounts.so if I log out of identities.how can I uninstall?

HELP.  Thank you.