[spambayes-dev] If we don't get some more Windows help pretty soon...

Skip Montanaro skip at montanaro.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 24 22:09:54 CEST 2011

If we can't find someone with the time and inclination to dig into problems
running SpamBayes in a Win7 64-bit+Outlook 2010 environment pretty soon, I
think it might be time to think about closing up shop.  Other than the
occasional, "Help! I deleted my Junk Suspects folder!" questions, the bulk
of the problems reported here over the past year have related to the 64-bit
Win7 environment.  We really need to find some people who can help with

If you have any ideas, please post them here.