[spambayes-dev] SpamBayes - Bayesian Spam Filter Volunteer opportunity

Iris Jiao Lee iris.jiao.lee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 22:36:11 CET 2014

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am a student majoring in information systems at University of Washington.
I found the volunteer opportunity at Python community website. Since I have
related experience in implementing Bayesian classifier, I am very
interested in the volunteer position. I am wondering whether there are any
positions open right now and how can I apply for them?

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Iris Li