[spambayes-dev] Volunteer or Python Internship

hari hariomganti89 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 01:15:06 EDT 2016

Respected People ,

 My name is Hari Om Ganti. I recently completed my Masters degree in CS
from University of Central Missouri , Warrensburg. I am currently OPT EAD
student.

I also studied Biotech and Bioinformatics in my Undergrad . Its theplace
where am introduced to Biopython , and thus developed intrest in python .

I recently came across about interns and volunteers in Python .

I currently live in San Diego , CA .

Please i badly want to get experience or internship so that i can develop
 my career in python .

Please do guide me in this regard

Thank You
Hari