[Spambayes] pop3proxy and Mozilla documentation

Remi Ricard papaDoc@videotron.ca
Mon Dec 2 00:47:13 2002

Hi,

This is my first draft for the documentation.
The presentation  is really plain. I will improve the formating, add
color and images, after your comments.

So any comment will be welcome.

By the way, I don't know if I should have done it in French. If it is
not understandable let me know I won't be frustrated,
it will just help me improve my English.

P.S. OptionConfig.py is now working for me __author__ is not defined. If
I comment out this line I get
Classes:
 OptionsConfigurator - changes select values in Options.py
Abstact:
  Some text here: too long to copy
To Do:
    o Suggestions?