[Spambayes] pop3proxy and Mozilla documentation

Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions tim@fourstonesExpressions.com
Mon Dec 2 03:44:43 2002

Remi, I don't know why, but I can't see the attachment...

12/1/2002 6:47:13 PM, Remi Ricard <papaDoc@videotron.ca> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>This is my first draft for the documentation.
>The presentation  is really plain. I will improve the formating, add
>color and images, after your comments.
>
>So any comment will be welcome.
>
>By the way, I don't know if I should have done it in French. If it is
>not understandable let me know I won't be frustrated,
>it will just help me improve my English.
>
>P.S. OptionConfig.py is now working for me __author__ is not defined. If
>I comment out this line I get
>Classes:
> OptionsConfigurator - changes select values in Options.py
>Abstact:
>  Some text here: too long to copy
>To Do:
>    o Suggestions?
>
>: File name too long

This is a new one to me.  It's working just fine on my machine, and Richie's
too.  What platform are you on?

- TimS