[Spambayes] The database question that would not die

François Granger francois.granger@free.fr
Mon Dec 2 10:35:34 2002

on 2/12/02 0:49, Richie Hindle at richie@entrian.com wrote:

> I've tried using bsddb3 on Windows, and the results are encouraging.
>
> So now I can ask the question that Neale (I think) asked a while ago - is
> there any need to keep the pickle option?

Is the conversion between Pickle and bdsdb3 an issue at all ?
If there is only one user involved, I think no.

--
Le courrier est un moyen de communication. Les gens devraient
se poser des questions sur les implications politiques des choix (ou non