[Spambayes] pop3proxy and Mozilla documentation

papaDoc papaDoc@videotron.ca
Mon Dec 2 13:18:58 2002

Hi,

>Remi, I don't know why, but I can't see the attachment...

I don't know either when I took my mail from work, I also did not
receive the attachment.
I was sure I added it to my email.  I will resend it this evening from
home with a missing part.
I forgot to had how to filter the mail  he.. he..

>>P.S. OptionConfig.py is now working for me __author__ is not defined. If
>>I comment out this line I get
>>Classes:
>>OptionsConfigurator - changes select values in Options.py
>>Abstact:
>> Some text here: too long to copy
>>To Do:
>>   o Suggestions?
>>
>>: File name too long
>>

>This is a new one to me.  It's working just fine on my machine, and Richie's
>too.  What platform are you on?

I'm running Red Hat 7.2 with python 2.2.1 if I remember correctly. I
needed to get the email directory
from the CVS since I don't  have the lastest python that comes with it.

papaDoc