[Spambayes] dbm on windows, hopefully for the last time

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Tue Dec 3 19:14:04 2002

[Neale]
> For that matter, what do you think about moving persistent_use_database
> back to the [global] section and doing away with
> *_presistent_use_database?

Yes, good plan.  But what about *_persistent_storage_file?  That defaults
to ~/.hammiedb for hammie, which is meaningless on Windows 9x but very
sensible on Unix.  Maybe we need to move from having per-application
defaults in bayescustomize.ini to having per-platform defaults?  This is
effectively what we've done with "dbm_type: best" (but in a different
place).

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com