[Spambayes] Great project; please keep up the good work

Mark Knutsen knutsen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 20:35:26 2002

Looks like you've got something good going on there, especially the Outlook
2000 plugin for all of us stuck in corporate world.

However, I'm neither a Python nor a Windows developer (I do Perl on Linux)
and only use Windows to browse the Web and read my email at work, so I'm a
bit leery of the installation process at present. What are the chances of an
easy, packaged install coming down the pike?

=====
--Mark Knutsen (Have you visited http://tbcy.org lately?)