[Spambayes] language support

Brian Ågren baa at encodeweb.dk
Tue Dec 3 22:45:20 2002

Hi SpamBayes Folks.

I'm from a non-english country and was considering the consequences of
using bayes based spam filtering with my language.

As i see the problem .. all my spam is in english, most of my non-spam
(incl. ham)  is in danish .. my whife almost never gets any non-spam in
english så if she (or i) would get something which is in english all the
words in the email that is known, will be known from spam and therefore
consider to be "most-likely-spam".

Is this the case, or?

which licence is being used for this project?

I'd like to use this in a webmail-app i'm writing (in java), I've used
python a while back in the university, Would it be better for me to
write another implementation of this or use jpython to incorporate your
project into mine?

- Brian Aagren