[Spambayes] hammie misquote?

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Wed Dec 4 04:31:50 2002

Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com> writes:

>     BAYESCUSTOMIZE=pfx.ini python ./hammie.py -g Data/Ham/Set1 -p ./hammie.db -d
>
> Did I miss something or is this a documentation mistake?

Ah, yes, hrm.  Here's the problem: the mboxutils module makes some
guesses about the path you give it, and for the Data sets (at least, for
*my* Data sets), it guesses wrong.

The fix would be to just get mboxutils to recognize your flavor of
directory.  Myself, I just made my data sets look like Maildirs and then
everything was fine.  But that's just a hack, not a solution ;)

Tim S, is the Corpus module smarter about things like this?