[Spambayes] The database question that would not die

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Wed Dec 4 04:39:09 2002

Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com> writes:

> Has anyone considered Sleepycat's caveats about using 1.85?

I think we do read and write at the same time when training, by the way.
I don't really know what they mean by "concurrent read/write
operations".  Are they talking about two processes working on the same
database, or do they mean one process doing both operations?  But is it
really worth persuing?  I'd be happy to just write off 1.85, and it
seems most of the windows folks are okay with that too.

Neale