[Spambayes] FW: PyCon DC 2003: Call For Papers

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Thu Dec 5 04:01:11 2002

In case you missed the announcement, or just need more pressure <wink>, the
first PyCon is scheduled for the end of March, and Steve would *love* to get
a paper on the spambayes project.  This is a low-cost conference in
Washington, DC, aimimg more at hackers than suits.  I expect to be there,
but expect my employer would kill me if I so much as mentioned this project.

    http://www.python.org/pycon/