[Spambayes] Is this the right way to untrain a group of messages?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sat Dec 7 21:59:34 EST 2002

    Skip> It wasn't that I was supposed to train as spam, but that I fed it
    Skip> the unclean ham mbox (still had SpamAssassin and VM headers).

    Tim> Skip, unless you've changed the defaults, such headers are ignored.

Yeah, I realize that, however, by default SA stuffs a block of scoring
information at the top of spam message bodies, so I needed to run
unheader.py to get rid of that.  As long as I was at it, I figured I might
as well get rid of the VM-related headers.  On the off-chance that I ever
visit that mbox in VM the offsets in those headers would all be bogus.

Skip