[Spambayes] Re: [Spambayes-checkins] spambayes FileCorpus.py,1.8,1.9Corpus.py,1.5,1.6

Richie Hindle richie at entrian.com
Sun Dec 8 15:25:19 2002

[Mark]
> The main directory has 46 or so .py files in it now, which is getting too
> many.

You're probably right - now that I look at it again, it is getting a bit
crowded in there.

> There are 3 clear categories:
>
> * Main engine.
> * pop3proxy application.
> * Test code.

There are also the command-line applications: hammie*.py and mboxtrain.py.
I think they're in a different category from the "main engine" code.

> Even just making this split would be a good thing.  If we can factor some
> commonly used "application base classes" (ie, the intent of Corpus.py etc),
> then these could stay in the main directory (contradicting what I said above
> <wink>).  I don't want to go overboard, but I think something could be done.

I think you're right, but I also think it itches you more than it itches me
(must be the hot Aussie summer - it's freezing in the UK).

One possible issue: will we lose CVS history by moving files about?  Does
SourceForge give us the ability to move a file and its CVS history
together?

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com