[Spambayes] Re: [Spambayes-checkins] spambayes FileCorpus.py,1.8,1.9Corpus.py,1.5,1.6

Sun Dec 8 18:56:41 2002

On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:25:19 +0000
Richie Hindle <richie@entrian.com> wrote:

> One possible issue: will we lose CVS history by moving files about?  Does
> SourceForge give us the ability to move a file and its CVS history
> together?

Removing a file puts it into the attic (a special directory in the CVS
repository). You can still get it from there. CVS itselv doesn't has a
"move" command, if you have shell access to the CVS repository, you can
copy the xxx,v files to the new location and "cvs remove" them in the
old location (directly moving it in the repository is not an option,
because you can't go back to an old version then).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Actually, Microsoft is sort of a mixture between the Borg and the Ferengi.