[Spambayes] Bug in mboxtrain.py?

Mitchell Surface msurface at myvine.com
Wed Dec 11 00:05:42 EST 2002

I think I may have found a bug in mboxtrain.py. When you run
mboxtrain.py against a mbox that contains messages that have already
been trained on, the old messages are deleted. I opened a bug on SF for
this.

It's late here, I'll try to find some time to look at the code tomorrow
and see what's going on. It's probably something simple and better eyes
than mine will spot it more quickly, but I wanted to give a warning as
soon as I could. It wasn't a highlight of my day to see a mailbox
disappear. <0.5 wink>

Oh well, that's why it's called pre-alpha code, right?

--
Mitchell Surface N9OSL
Fort Wayne, IN USA

Don't ever think you know what's right for the other person.
He might start thinking he knows what's right for you.
	-- Paul Williams, `Das Energi'