[Spambayes] One question I forgot to ask...

Neale Pickett neale at woozle.org
Mon Dec 16 10:46:08 EST 2002

"T. Alexander Popiel" <popiel@wolfskeep.com> writes:

> I forgot to ask in my last mail: would people like me to add
> the scripts I use for my nightly retraining (given my slightly
> unusual setup) to the project?

Yes.  But I think we should go ahead and create that hammie subdir
first.  All hammie front-ends (hammiefilter, hammiebulk, hammiecli/srv,
mboxtrain, any others) would be moved there, as well as the HAMMIE.txt
file and any other hammie-like things.  hammie.py would stay in the
top-level directory, since lots of things use it.

What do y'all think of that?

Neale