[Spambayes] Two Stage Plan

T. Alexander Popiel popiel at wolfskeep.com
Tue Dec 17 22:29:45 EST 2002

In message:  <BA2537B7.1ADF5%grobinson@transpose.com>
             Gary Robinson <grobinson@transpose.com> writes:

>Well, the whole key to the idea is that people would get behind it. Some
>irrational cranks are always expected, of course, no matter how worthy an
>idea is. The question is whether a LOT of people can get behind it.

Hrm, this mailing list seems to be filled with a lot of irrational
cranks, myself included.  I thought that one of the main features
of the spambayes approach is that we actually follow the data,
instead of trying to coerce the data (or the mail-sending population)
into supporting some particular classification scheme.  I guess
we're just not into groupthink here.

- Alex