[Spambayes] Email client integration -- what's needed?

Tim@mail.powweb.com Tim@mail.powweb.com
Fri Nov 1 03:41:05 2002

Hehe... point taken.   There I go, thinking like a marketer again.  Present the requirement to the developers and it'll magically get done... :)

As for Notes, that's S.E.P.  If my company doesn't care that I take 30 minutes out of my day to sort through my inbox, so be it.  My personal mail is my itch...
so the pop3proxy is the scratch for me...  looking forward to the relief!  "Regular email user dude trys out Spambayes.  Stay tuned, news at 11..."