[Spambayes] Email client integration -- what's needed?

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn@whidbey.com
Fri Nov 1 07:42:05 2002

Tim Peters wrote:

> [Skip Montanaro]
> > On a sheer numbers basis, your target audience is definitely Outlook and
> > Outlook Express users.  The rest of it is just noise.
>
> This is so sadly true.  If Netscape Communicator still survives in some
> form, that would be a good one too.  I have a sister who uses that, and
> better that someone else try to make her happy.

Outlook Express clearly has the big numbers among the numb, and Outlook among
the pointy haired, but looking over my incoming mail at various accounts I don't
think they are the majority yet. Bigger than anything else, but there is a lot
of "anything else" out there.

Thank God.

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted@whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,