[Spambayes] Email client integration -- what's needed?

François Granger francois.granger@free.fr
Fri Nov 1 20:51:33 2002

At 18:07 -0600 on 31/10/02, in message Re: [Spambayes] Email client
integration -- what's need, Tim@mail.powweb.com,
Stone@mail.powweb.com,
	Four Stones Expre wrote:
>but also for altering the behavior of
>spammers.  This second consideration is actually much more powerful
>than the first.
>
>So... unless we want this to simply be interesting research, we
>gotta take it to the masses....

I think that this is the real aim. Making it so hard to the spammers
that they stop.

For this, I think htat we need a server version not too strict for
the mail server. It may catch 80 to 90% of the spam. And a client
version maybe as a pop3 proxy to remove the remaining spam at the
user level.
--
Le courrier électronique est un moyen de communication. Les gens devraient
se poser des questions sur les implications politiques des choix (ou non