[Spambayes] Email client integration -- what's needed?

Tim@mail.powweb.com Tim@mail.powweb.com
Fri Nov 1 22:11:35 2002

I think you're right about the pop3proxy.  Outlook is done, let that be, and let the proxy handle the rest.  That's what I'm going to try to do shortly here.  I've
got the Opera mailer on Windoze platform... There's no doubt I can make the proxy work just fine, but I'm not at all sure I can train the classifier.  It seems like
the training regimen requires spam in the file system, and at least with the Opera mailer, it stuffs mail into a single file with a proprietary format.  There is no
export function... We'll see how that pans out.