[Spambayes] x-hammie-disposition in pop3proxy

Richie Hindle richie@entrian.com
Sun Nov 3 00:21:23 2002

Hi Van,

> It's good to be in a group where someone else cares!

Definitely.  But aren't most technical groups like that?  Being a language
geek is a direct consequence of being a geek of any kind, isn't it?  8-)

Back to the topic: the spelling 'judgment' looks simply wrong to me (and to
my girlfriend, the nineteenth dictionary).  I suspect it never gets used in
British English.  However, Google lists 2,150,000 hits for 'judgement' and
5,800,000 hits for 'judgment', which implies that the latter is in more
common use worldwide.  The question is, does 'judgement' look as wrong to
American eyes as 'judgment' does to British ones?  Judging (ha ha) by your
initial response, I'd guess it does.  (Pardon me if you're not American!)

Or maybe the *real* question is, shall we call the header
X-Spambayes-Classification?

--
Richie Hindle
richie@entrian.com