[Spambayes] x-hammie-disposition in pop3proxy

Tim Stone Four Stones Forum tim@fourstonesforum.com
Sat Nov 2 18:24:08 2002

Kewl, Richie.  Ok, so the next thing is I have to run three of these things.  I can do that if I can make the proxy listen on different ports.  I've modified the
code to do that, was a simple mod.  Do you want the mod?