[Spambayes] "Lindsey Carter": Re: [Zope-Annce] New zope.org development

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Mon Nov 4 19:27:08 2002

This smells like a clever spam, disguised as a zope-announce message
I sent.  SA scored it -2.8:

Wonder if SB will do any better...

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Mon, 04 Nov 2002 03:18:02 +0000
From:    "Lindsey Carter" <smileylindsey72001@hotmail.com>
To:      guido@python.org
Subject: Re: [Zope-Annce] New zope.org development

Hey, thanks for writing me back here.  You are the only guy so far, but
I only answered 3 ads, you don't have much competition in our area! I'm
sure you got a few emails, but I hope you take the time to get to know
me better.  What are you doing this weekend?  Maybe we can get together
for coffee or ice cream?  =o)  I bet you are waiting to see my pics? I
will get them to you.  I tried attaching them in this email but they
wouldn't fit so click here
http://www.my-homepages.net/lindseyspage/index.html  I'd rather have
picked out my best pics and emailed them to you, but it's probably
better that you see all these.  I hope I'm not too shocking to you?
There is more about me on my homepage and the pics really make for an
interesting conversation (my specialty).  If you like what you see
I'll be waiting to hear from you,
I hope you approve,
xoxo
Lindsey