[Spambayes] "Lindsey Carter": Re: [Zope-Annce] New zope.org development

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Mon Nov 4 20:07:23 2002

[Guido]
> This smells like a clever spam,

Click on the link to Lindsey's webpage if you have lingering doubts.

> disguised as a zope-announce message I sent.  SA scored it -2.8:

> Wonder if SB will do any better...

Absolutely:  SB never gives negative scores <wink>.

Barry once floated the idea of trying to strip quoted text in the tokenizer,
but nobody (AFAIK) tried that.  Short of something like that, I expect the
best you can hope for is that this will end up in your Unsure category.  I
believe that QUOTED_EMAIL_TEXT means SA gave it a *ham* boost for containing
quoted email.  The "Re:" in the subject line is a clue of that sort for SB
too, along with various words starting w/ ">".