[Spambayes] "Lindsey Carter": Re: [Zope-Annce] New zope.org development

Tim@mail.powweb.com Tim@mail.powweb.com
Mon Nov 4 21:27:15 2002

For sure, there are a number of considerations that might make such a
proposal impractical.  But my question was more theoretical in nature.
So... practicalities aside, would an analysis of this nature be
useful?

- TimS