[Spambayes] Email client integration -- what's needed?

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Tue Nov 5 00:14:17 2002

[Richie Hindle]
> I've yet to test this theory, but this is one reason I'd like to use HTML
> as the 'GUI toolkit' for the UI of the POP3 proxy.  The docs can
> be tied so closely to the UI that people won't even realise they're
> reading them...

More, my sisters are fluent with their browsers.  One's favorite editor is
still Notepad, although she knows her away around Word far better than I do
(I'll pit my Notepad skills against anyone's, though <wink>).  So, based on
my sibling experience, the two UIs that work are those with no buttons to
push, and those with too many to push to even know where to start.  Let that
be your guiding principle <wink>.