FW: RE: RE: [Spambayes] Email client integration -- what's needed?

Tim@mail.powweb.com Tim@mail.powweb.com
Tue Nov 5 04:19:01 2002

Tim, I don't know why it's doing that.  I'm sending from
tim@fourstonesExpressions.com... but it comes out on the list with the
invalid address...  Lemme do some more investigation... but it's
probably my stinkin host... forever screwing me up.

Certainly a training class would have helped me get my head around the
training side of things.  It's not really a trivial abstraction...

Ok, I'll take a crack at the training class, then... got some ideas,
but could use a few suggestions on some remembering stuff... All we
can really ever count on having is a few basic headers and the message
body.  Somehow from whatever we have, we need to create a key that
will be used to find a saved message.  I could hash the entire
message, or use a checksum... ideas?

11/4/2002 10:10:32 PM, Tim Peters <tim.one@comcast.net> wrote:

>Tim, all msgs to you bounce, with
>
>  Recipient address: Tim@mail.powweb.com
>  Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
>  Diagnostic code: smtp;550 <Tim@mail.powweb.com>: User unknown
>  Remote system: dns;mail.powweb.com (TCP|24.153.64.230|22677|
>                 63.251.213.34|25) (mail.powweb.com ESMTP Postfix)

their