[Spambayes] HTML user interface for spambayes

Rob W.W. Hooft rob@hooft.net
Tue Nov 5 10:22:57 2002

richie@entrian.com wrote:
> One question: can we still untrain a message?  The code is still there,
> but I have it in my head that some of Gary's ideas prevented untraining
> from working, and that was why the CV tests needed to retrain from
> scratch for each pass... or am I getting this totally wrong?  I hope I
> am, because reclassifying (through the web or through SMTP) will need
> to use the untraining stuff.

All the CV stuff that could not untrain has been removed from the code;
with the score methods that are in there now, untrain will work fine.

Rob
--
Rob W.W. Hooft  ||  rob@hooft.net  ||  http://www.hooft.net/people/rob/