[Spambayes] deployment for mailman lists

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Tue Nov 5 15:41:29 2002

> Although I find the 2.1b interface to be rather clumsier than 2.0.13
> was,

Please provide Barry with details!

> I would certainly want the default to allow for moderation. About
> half the lists I run are commercial, announcement lists for
> employees. It's not that you risk missing an important message from
> a potential employer, which should be barred, but from the current
> employer, who is paying for the list.

If they are closed for posting, you shouldn't need to turn on
additional spam filtering anyway.  Even if they aren't, I would find
it strange that such "internal" lists would get much spam -- if
they're internal, why do their addresses appear on the web?