[Spambayes] mboxutils.get_message()

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Wed Nov 6 02:18:54 2002

For those of you who don't read spambayes-checkins, I got rid of all the
places which try to generate email.Message.Message objects and moved
tokenizer.Tokenizer.get_message() to mboxutils.get_message().  The latter is
now the best factory function to use.  It accepts Message objects, strings
and file-like objects as inputs.  If it encounters a message parsing error,
it just creates a new mail message and stuffs the current input's message
body in it as plain text then returns that.

I replaced _factory() functions in several files with get_message() as well.

Skip